Author: Rearwindow

China should expell all Reuters' journalists   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-4 13:00:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-3 14:49
What chance would they stand obtaining satisfaction, you stinky tofu? No country would support the ...
they have no moral basis to make any accusations or to drain any cash for their pugilist propaganda!

what??!!  'pugilist' propaganda?? what is this about?
  ROFL!!! This is hilarious.. it surely is not an accidental, typo sort of thing is it?
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 13:02:37 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-3 20:41
Madame China has a vagina but no morals.

I'm glad to see you taking your own advice and not stooping to infantile insults and slander.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 13:08:56 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-3 17:22
Fox News is dedicated to anti Obama news.

You can find a TV network in China dedicated to anti CC ...

The president is a figurehead in the USA. And you believe it makes any difference which one is elected
or supported. It is the few obscenely rich families that own the USA that must be taken to task.
But they are well hidden and well protected. For now anyway.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:01:13 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2013-11-4 10:21
So why China has so many cooperation with Israel?

China do business with every country in the world, one way or another. But Israel is an apartheid state and possibly not the first choice politically

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-4 14:10:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 15:39
You are welcome to track down Mister Semantics to help you with getting a grip on the word "puglis ...

i know who a 'pugilist' is...
thanks for the laugh! I just noted that you have had a laugh at all the poor people all these days, who might have just started out learning... It is not nice you know!
but then, watch out, there are people better at your games than you are now!
now they can share a laugh. if not taken seriously, You really are funny!!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 14:13:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 12:39
I take my hat off to that generous and smart Herr Rothschild. It is a relief to know the barbarian ...

I see no IQ in the barbarian circumcision ritual, but I do think that Rothschilds paper money Ponzi scheme has made that family extremely rich.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 19:22:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-4 12:34
You are a hippo! A smooth-skinned, fat, one-horned hippo whose brain works in mysterious, inscruta ...

Your crude attempts at humor, may impress some of the less erudite members of this forum, but leave the more discerning indubitably cold.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.