Author: Rearwindow

China should expell all Reuters' journalists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-4 01:33:37 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-11-3 12:35
“….Why do you think the government is spying on American citizens?...”

That is because some am ...

You are very clever my friend..... you can see behind the veil of the conspiracy. Millions of rounds of hollow-point ammunition.... huh!
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 01:50:13 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-3 03:16
This must be why you are so adamantly communist. You don't even have the creative ability of a dog ...

So cute!  You think you are being creative.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 02:49:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 07:36:19 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-11-3 18:12
Prove this statement please, links to reputable sources such as share holdings, or financial busin ...

It's very easy to find out that the Rothschilds bought Reuters already in the 1800's and later on even the Associated Press (AP) some 20 years ago. That is common knowledge and can be found in any kind of library as well as from a single web search.

The Rothschilds, the Rockefellers and other extremely wealthy zionist families own most of the western media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 08:07:51 |Display all floors
Haven't found a single journalist or reporter who does not care what his boss thinks.  Freedom of the press is overruled by the paycheck.  Choose the truth or your paycheck!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 09:22:40 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-4 08:07
Haven't found a single journalist or reporter who does not care what his boss thinks.  Freedom of th ...

Fox News is dedicated to anti Obama news.

You can find a TV network in China dedicated to anti CCP news?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 10:21:24 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-11-1 19:22
Reuters is owned by the zionist Rothschild family, they have committed a lot of crimes against China ...

So why China has so many cooperation with Israel?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.