Author: Rearwindow

China should expell all Reuters' journalists   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-6 10:59:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-6 16:28:30 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-11-5 02:12
There are plenty of links about the Rothschilds ownership of Reuters and most major western media  ...

That is a nothing of consequence online rag. I want to see properly researched neutral political links, not a fascist neo nazi rag quoting the disgraced protocols of the elders of Zion.  It's well known that Rothschild had links to Reuters in the 1880s but long since sold out of them. Currently Reuters is owned by a non Jewish Anglo-Canadian.

So provide hard academically based proof with verifiable writers and credentials.  
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 20:17:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 01:52:07 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-11-6 16:28
That is a nothing of consequence online rag. I want to see properly researched neutral political l ...

I have no interest in running a court case, others has that as their profession. People must be aware anyway that what is called western media is media controlled by a very select group of people, some few extremely rich families that has for centuries built monopolies all over the world, often using force but also conspiracy and corruption.

When it comes to Reuters it's easy to see how they manipulate the opinion concerning different wars the old colonialist families want to start, often by causing internal conflicts within the chosen country they intend to attack. Politically neutral is probably something non existing for that matter.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 07:45:04 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-7 20:26
You are a cowardly piece of cotton wool. All soft and all unedible. You should be prescribed as a  ...

Paul Julius Reuter (born P. J. Josaphat 1821 in Kassel) (jewish) started Reuter's as a small telegram operator in London. Later on in the 1800's the Rothschild family found out that a lot of information passed through that company and bought it.

Reuter's is ever since, the spy and propaganda center for the house of Rothschild's.

And the Rothschild's sure are toxic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 07:57:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-1 23:47
deal

True, but both spew propaganda
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 07:58:22 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-11-2 00:34
Not many  ‘professional reporters’ left in the west, Reuters is the least  trusted source of inf ...

There are no professional reporters in China either.
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.