Author: Rearwindow

China should expell all Reuters' journalists   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-11-4 19:29:37 |Display all floors
mikaelforsberg Post time: 2013-11-4 07:36
It's very easy to find out that the Rothschilds bought Reuters already in the 1800's and later on  ...

Prove it or shut up... Show me the links... don't just blow hot air.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 19:50:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-4 13:08
The president is a figurehead in the USA. And you believe it makes any difference which one is ele ...

The USA is the only country in the world...... where politicians legally receive money from strangers who want absolutely nothing in return.

It is the best democracy money can buy.

And these people, and their minions on this forum, accuse other countries of corruption....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 02:12:49 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-11-4 19:29
Prove it or shut up... Show me the links... don't just blow hot air.

There are plenty of links about the Rothschilds ownership of Reuters and most major western media  for those who are interested, please take a look at this one for a start.

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/03/reuters-and-the-associated-press-are-owned-by-the-rothschild-family/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 09:11:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 08:06
If the U.S. democracy is so corrupt as you insinuate, why has no U.S. president ever succeeded in  ...

Because he owes loyalty to another king... you fool. Any president who strays from the script...... puts his head on the chopping block.

Benjamin Disraeli — 'The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 09:16:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 08:09
We didn't ask you to quantify those links on the INTERNET; you have been asked to PROVE the veraci ...

A credibable website is one what Seneca approves off...... I guess.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-5 10:13:10 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2013-11-4 03:50
The USA is the only country in the world...... where politicians legally receive money  ...

You are absolutely correct my friend. We have the best politicians money can buy here in the USA.
Capitalism is fueled by greed, corruption, and theft.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 10:16:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 08:09
We didn't ask you to quantify those links on the INTERNET; you have been asked to PROVE the veraci ...

I guess you have something credible that prove anything else? Please try showing that then, it could be fun.  {:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.