Views: 1761|Replies: 3

how to define the mean of success? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-24 12:56:58 |Display all floors
Yesterday, under the guidence and organization of my instructor, a group of students got gegether and contre on the topic of success almost every attended student has given our own understanding toward the mean of success. A part of them regard success as a certain material they are struggle to obtain in their daily life. such as fame, wealth and power. A number of students also aired their opinion, and for them, they defined success as a sense of satisfaction, once they established a goal on the road toward front and then, after paying more effort and energy they can get a sound result, that is a success. There is also a portion of students who take success as a something abstract even can hardly to describe through our words. But for me, from my perspective, if I have ability to shelter rain and storm for my parents in the future, that is a sort success at least in my view. After ended our discussion, I also came to a conclusion that every individuals has their own concept toward success on account of the deifference of their life experience and knowledge structure. even can be related to their llife values. My friends, as for you, how to define the mean of success?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 09:32:47 |Display all floors
Hi, I think that the concept is perceived by an individual when they have a sense of completion of their labours and that the outcome was as they expected. Success!

Finding an answer to some question that has been put forward is also a success.

Success could also be claimed when at a race track and a horse you have bet on has won and earned you some money.

Looking out the window in the morning and seeing blue sky and sunshine can give a small feeling of success, just because a nice day has come along.

{:soso_e176:}

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 10:00:56 |Display all floors
I just want to reach the end with no regrets and no complaints.  That would be enough success for me.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-3 10:25:22 |Display all floors
It's great you guys are talking about the meaning of success. You're right in that it is an individual view. Stand by what you feel. Society can view whatever they want but you have a right to your own view of success and to pursue it. {:soso_e179:}
For me, it's about being able to touch the lives of those around me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.