Post time 2004-5-13 17:23:17 |Display all floors

100% Real?? Real Bullshit

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-14 10:22:08 |Display all floors

Shocking & unbelievable!

I second to Canmav's posting!

Geez... I smell a rat in the air! *looks at Formula 1's direction*

For pete's sake, come out of your rodent suit, Formula 1, as no decent man would do a posting of such.

By the way, forget about defending your decency! All this talk about bidding is probably some 'fly-by-night' scam you cooked up to milk hardworking Chinese women of their hard earned monies!

Women out there, get real! The price of freedom is earned, not via this way!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 16:09:02 |Display all floors

a foolish gay

Hey, man, u really are baster

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-16 21:16:26 |Display all floors

hahahahahahahahaha

now i finally know what the word fagget means

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-21 02:22:30 |Display all floors

WELL! WELL! WELL!

Ain't no scam here, if you want out, I'll get you out ! Pour toute ces foutues  de putains qui ne peuvent qu'envier une telle opportunite, je vous emerde!
O.K. now do I ear another bet ? you wouldn't beleive the amount of e-mail I receive to negociate a sponsor program...! what so bad about this, there his 100 of online website charging men a nominal fee to come here and find a beatifull Asian queen. Me I don't need to pay, I know sooner or later one whealty women from China will want to become a Canadian Citizen so bad, money won't be a problem. For all of you out there who think it's outrigious, go live in China for few days and get rape by Chineese Army...!
Then we will see how much you will be willing to <b>pay to get the hell out of there</b>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-21 02:29:33 |Display all floors

CANMAV !!!

Hey JOETHECANADIAN are you gay ...? what are you doing checking this post <b> IT"S FOR WOMEN ONLY</b>  can't you read english ? <b> C"EST OUR LES FEMMES SELEMENT</b>so get the hell out of here you low life scum bag ass licker...

Ladies, I'm sorry, let resume or auction... do I ear $ 11,500.00 (US)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.