Views: 5874|Replies: 19

UN Imperialists? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-10-11 17:14:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 02:24:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-11 23:15
We only note that you inconsistently bash the West for pursuing people's rights while you defend the ...
Has any nation ever colectively agreed that their government has the right to expropriate rich people's assets?

Wow..... Seneca have you never read about the French revolution? Forgive me if I am wrong, but the rich did not just lose their property.... they lost their heads in the process as well..... to the voice of cheering crowds.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 02:55:10 |Display all floors
I support China's development.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 02:56:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-11 09:15
We only note that you inconsistently bash the West for pursuing people's rights while you defend the ...

The West decided to be thieves on their own. It is not anyone's fault that they get blame for what they did.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 04:41:04 |Display all floors
Read the other articles, too.
Then you will figure out, that it is actually a communist bill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 17:09:26 |Display all floors
There's a whole lot more than chapter 17 in the bill of rights..!!

Are you aware of it..??

Like the right to reproduction .... just to name a distinctively controversial one.

So, if you want to bitch about the not so Free World, decadent Capitalism and Imperialism, Corporations ... about the hardships of the emerging nations ... and the fact that Nature made it so sunrise always happens  in the east ... post better arguments in terms of content and depth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 17:12:23 |Display all floors
Everynowhere Post time: 2013-10-12 04:41
Read the other articles, too.
Then you will figure out, that it is actually a communist bill.

Indeed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.