Author: gangsta

How and where to find the correct Foreign boyfriend online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-2 01:53:55 |Display all floors

Kind of

I do agree with u gangsta, but not all of it. Also there is no need for rough words. If what they want is a foreign boyfriend, give them 1 with a 50 % chance of a divorce marrieged and 80% chance of been dumped later after they have sex. Just let them bang their wall then they will know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 17:04:47 |Display all floors

correct Foreign boyfriend online

no matter what u think is wrong or wrong, u made urself sound like an azzh0le, bad try baby boy-"gangsta", lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-2 22:44:36 |Display all floors

vanblac get off my face

vanblac, I can tell that your mother is a whore, but what argument do i have to prove it?  You say that i make my self sound like an asshole, but you do not prove anything to anyone by insulting me with words. You should make a valid statement supported with arguments before you speak. I have the right to say my opinion, and you have the right to disagree, but you dont have the right to insult me!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 09:15:18 |Display all floors

gangsta that neva pop nothin

what u mad for but excuse you lil brat,  you do not have the right to insult women in China anyway. PUHLEASE respect ur damn self. why did i say ur an azzhole? oh thats coz there's even NO need to argue with people like you, you should be thankful that im here tellin you what you are, thats why women would NEVER date men like you. Don't judge people by your poor experiences,  coz that will put urself right between ignorant and stupid. perfect then! lol   well well get a life loser and that is IT.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-3 16:39:48 |Display all floors

Everybody

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 02:41:40 |Display all floors

smile

cute post, and no doubt some truth in it, yet denial is always strongest when the witty barb sticks to the heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-4 18:30:09 |Display all floors

Vanblac

Oh well, say what you want, i am right in what i say. If you want to prove me wrong, first go down to Beijing Sanlintun, or Maggies, the few western Beijing Pubs or all of those places, and have a look.

There are plenty of old fat ugly foreigners with beautiful Chinese girls. Its not one or two of them, they are thousands of them. Then, try to prove that they are being with them because they love them, and they have a good heart or some of that crap stories.

Shanghai is the same, and even worse than Beijing in this respect.   I do not doubt that these girls also want the passport and the children etc, but love is not the reason they are being with these old ugly people!!!

Anyway, about foreign women marrying Chinese guys:
My friend is a BBC, she is overweight, and really ugly. Aparently, she cant shake off the chinese people begging to go out with her!!!! So sad, all of them really love her!!!! It must be her jelly bits!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.