Author: gangsta

How and where to find the correct Foreign boyfriend online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-5-15 05:34:16 |Display all floors

Geez gangsta, you are stereotyping Chinese women!

Gangsta,

I'm sure you're trying to kick up some dust. You're bored, aye? I'm sure you know the facts to how techno-savvy most people are irregardless of their looks.

You seemed to be spending time typing this, so, are you a projection of what your words are? lol

Anyway, I'm of Chinese descent and lives in a foreign country. I have had many mainland Chinese friends, men and women alike - those I've met in the university, through work and so forth. They have so far been really honest and strong-minded - they are an independent lot! Perhaps I've met the cream of the society, and you are merely describing those from the dodgy back lanes and alleys?

Anyhow, have fun with the rest of the replies! :)))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 12:03:09 |Display all floors

Go back to your home!

gangsta
I don’t know what kinds man as you are, but I guess you are a love failure. Otherwise you will not use the dirtiness language description Chinese girl.

God bless you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 14:58:24 |Display all floors

gangsta...

why did i see MY name in your post this time?
I didnt offend ya at all, so you behave as well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-5-15 16:22:20 |Display all floors

Hai

hai

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 22:47:45 |Display all floors

You are all Sleeping

For the Chinese people that replied in this post, all of them are really ignorant, because they do not know western people!!! You should wake up guys and see whats happening!!!

For the Westerners that replied, they are all liars!!!! Come on guys, we all know it, just admit it, I am correct in what i say!!!!

By the way, for everybody that doesnt know it, I am in a serious relationship for the last two years (i would hardly call myself a love failure!). Secondly i have had a few meaningful relationships (most of them in my country!!!). Aparently most of the Westerners seeking chinese girls as girlfriends are old-ugly-fat American low life English teachers or  pretending to be in business(and cant even find a girlfriend in their countries!!! For obvious reasons!!)

.Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 23:14:14 |Display all floors

Gangsta, Why is that so apparent ?

The second paragraph of your last post makes no sense whatsoever. What is 'your country' and what sex are you?. Try to be a bit more coherent in future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-1 23:14:16 |Display all floors

Sweetestpeas

I love your posts but PLEEEEEEEEEEZE don't say 'irregardless' There's no such word.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.