Views: 13120|Replies: 57

Chinese built the U.S.   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-28 00:15:10 |Display all floors
Why can't China have any say in U.s. affair? China practically built the U.S. from the ground up because they built the foundation of the U.S. that make this country the way it is today. Why can't China have the right to pick U.S. president?
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 00:31:32 |Display all floors
Because building something doesn't give you citizenship.  Not that China built the US in the first place either..  Some Chinese emigrants helped building the country as did a vast amount of other immigrants.

China is now being built mostly by energy provided from fossile fuels, a lot of it provided by foreign countries. so bend over bitches, the arabs wants a say in your governance.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-28 01:06:08 |Display all floors
I know China has invested a lot in the US in the last few years but where do you get the idea that China built the US?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 01:14:24 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-9-27 11:06
I know China has invested a lot in the US in the last few years but where do you get the idea that C ...

For a country to begin development, a foundation has to be built. Chinese and African citizens built American foundation like railroads, cottons, and other economic foundation that make America rich in the first place. Today, China continue to invest in the U.S., because it not only want the to be a peaceful member of the international community, but to prosper so that early Chinese investment don't go into waste. I think this is a good thing that China do not try to destroy U.S. economy the way the U.S. had been destroying and still trying to destroy other's economy. I want countries that want peace to win, and countries like the U.S. that wants war to go down.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-28 01:19:15 |Display all floors
Hmoonhistorian Post time: 2013-9-28 01:14
For a country to begin development, a foundation has to be built. Chinese and African citizens bui ...

Where to you get your facts from? Chinese in the cotton fields? There were more Irish than Chinese on the railroads.
I am not saying that Chinese labour was not used in the US just that they were a small cog in a large machine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 01:24:01 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-9-28 01:19
Where to you get your facts from? Chinese in the cotton fields? There were more Irish than Chinese ...

But the most laughable is that credit for the labour is given to the chinese that stayed rather than the ones who left to do the work.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 04:05:21 |Display all floors
China along with immigrants from other countries helped to build America through the hard labor they supplied. They did not come up with the ideas and money to build this side of the pond. Unless someone has a different history book than the one most of us have been reading, I suggest those who believe it was the Chinese that made America what it is today, to reevaluate their beliefs.

NOW, WHO MADE THE FIRST PIZZA???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.