Author: voice_cd

Forum rules reiteration     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-30 15:16:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-30 15:12
Hahahaha  

You are telling me I am a liar because I said I don't believe that I am lying ...

Of course you're a liar
everyone can see that
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 15:24:23 From mobile |Display all floors
voice_cd Posted On 2013-9-24 14:13:02
We've been trying to maintain a friendly and constructive forum where views can be exchanged reasona...

if someone will be punished when he violated,and how about obeying the rules?can i get a  Red flower from forum!!~haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 15:37:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 15:38:18 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-30 15:33
I just   c au g h t    you out flat!!!!!!!!!!!

You have been identified as a spreader of LIES!! ...

Of course you're a liar
everyone can see that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 15:40:09 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 15:46:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-30 15:41
Repeating LIES inflates lies. You can only "redeem" (ask Low CHew Gum what that word means in his  ...

Of course you're a liar
everyone can see that
and everyone would definitely agree that you're a liar

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 15:49:55 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.