Author: voice_cd

Forum rules reiteration     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-27 10:49:56 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-27 07:43
Caught with your pants down and wriggling your way out.

Let the posters read and de ...

Haha...It depends on how you take the truth old toad. Get the admin privileges to talk about content or shut the hell out. Caught with pants down ? Is that how they caught you abusing little girls  ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:01:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:02:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2013-10-27 08:04
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-27 08:01
First you need no admin privileges to talk about a post and its contents.

Your response is poor.

Haha....Again old toad. Who are you to judge. With enough court cases on you, your credibility sucks since you were banned for 7 years for anti china acitivities and for pedophilia.
Talking of cheating, why you didn't address the topic of fake voting in MVM poll. Selective ignorance or selective blindness. I won't blame you are as old as a goat castrating itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:05:16 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:06:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2013-10-27 08:07
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-27 08:05
You can go on telling lies, but this will never authenticate you are not a cheat.

Indeed, you are ...

Do enough doctor check ups Lau. Busy in the sense, you are washing your artificial teeth or changing your nappy pads ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:11:40 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:13:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.