Author: karen1211

Anti Japanese Demonstrations Throughout the Country in 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-20 11:43:58 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-20 06:10
You have been described as: " jobless...unemployed, in debts..and ur state gone bankrupt~". If any  ...

stop plagiarising .

You destroyer of every thing nice and good.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 11:51:38 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-9-17 19:50
bcos the leader of criminals~ is U.S....and no one able to bring him down yet...but soon~
Russia n ...

No china will wither and die, unless it faces and deals with its corruption in a transparent manor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:35:19 |Display all floors
CHINA discussed the sensationalized reports involving a Chinese vessel's scientific research in the Diaoyu Island sea area with Japan yesterday.  A senior official with the country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs met the officials from Japan's Embassy to China yesterday in Beijing, expressing China's concern over the reports.  Diaoyu Island and the adjacent islets have been China's territory since ancient times and China has incontestable historical and legal evidence on this, the Chinese official said.  "China's scientists have sovereignty to do maritime surveys on the islands and the neighboring sea zone," the official added.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 12:46:31 |Display all floors
雪祭 Post time: 2013-9-20 12:35
CHINA discussed the sensationalized reports involving a Chinese vessel's scientific research in the  ...

they fight over some rocks gets you so excited.

sansukong wants to poison China, seems to be fine with you.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 16:22:52 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 16:32:35 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 16:37:48 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.