Author: karen1211

Anti Japanese Demonstrations Throughout the Country in 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-19 18:24:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-19 16:25
The gist of the matter is: You have spread your $hit in this forum for too long. Now, your $hit ha ...

Look at you......

Destroys every thread in this forum..........

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-19 19:21:27 |Display all floors
sansukong and his UMNO educated Minglish.

plagiarise and attack with his Minglish only he can understand.

devoid of contents, devoid of sense.

destroys every thread his deposits appear.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-19 19:31:44 |Display all floors
If you cannot make head or tail of what I have written here, then why do you get so agitated of what I have said about you? Obviously, What I have said about you hits your raw nerves .... i.e. the TRUTH!

Translation...(not absolute)...

如果你不能理解我有什么这里写的, 那么你为什么
获得如此搅拌的我所说的关于你显然,
我刚才所说的.你,击中了你的痛处,也就是真相!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-19 20:00:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-9-19 20:01
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-19 19:31
If you cannot make head or tail of what I have written here, then why do you get so agitated of what ...

an empty head like yours know nothing except what Morano puts in there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 06:10:41 |Display all floors

RE: Anti Japanese Demonstrations Throughout the Country in 2012

He is a bit like a broken vase... the good contents have left it, and now only dust and grit come to settle inside.

You have been described as: " jobless...unemployed, in debts..and ur state gone bankrupt~". If any of the afore-mentioned about you is true, you are in no position yourself, to throw insults at those anti- Japan demonstrators in China, like saying .........
你已经被描述为:“失业者...失业的,在债务。和乌尔的状态已经破产〜“。
如果任何前述一下你是真实的,你是没有位置,
扔侮辱在那些反日示威者在中国,为说.........

Many of those demonstrators looked extremely ugly or fat, unfriendly, balding, infirm.

Were they jobless people paid by some state organisation to be out of the ranks of the jobless for a day by protesting?

You have a toilet-bowl for a mouth and you are abusing the hospitality extended to you by the Chinese people and China! Are you being given special impunity by someone in China, allowing you to say and do as you please?   
你有一个厕所碗供你的嘴和你都是滥用职权,
的款待扩展至你由中国人民和中国!
是你给定特殊的有罪不罚由某人在中国,
允许您,也就是说做如您想要

Note: Translations...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 07:04:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Hey but what do I know, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-20 11:41:55 |Display all floors
leboucher Post time: 2013-9-20 07:04
"How come you manage to hijack every thread you come across?"

and you too.

You unwashed pirate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.