Author: karen1211

Anti Japanese Demonstrations Throughout the Country in 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-23 21:53:01 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-9-21 04:00
Syria and USSA are the same to me champ. You can insult them as much as you want. Still China need ...

ya...go clean up ur own backyard b4 talking about others...
no one asking for US to go there...u yanks just wana go there to kill and plunder~
shame on u~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 05:47:31 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-9-23 21:53
ya...go clean up ur own backyard b4 talking about others...
no one asking for US to go there...u y ...

Good advice, have you seen the condition of Victoria Harbour? Your front yard needs cleaning up as well as your backyard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 13:35:01 |Display all floors
There is no denying that Diaoyu Island is a part of Cninese territory. And we have the right and obligation to show our attitude. But I don't think it's proper to march on the street without control, not to mention the damage to the environent and Chinese personal  property caused by the march.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-24 13:43:23 |Display all floors
Fayewang90 Post time: 2013-9-24 13:35
There is no denying that Diaoyu Island is a part of Cninese territory. And we have the right and obl ...

China is a continental state, continental power.

Why fight with an island state over some rocks in the ocean?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 11:47:04 |Display all floors
Fayewang90 Post time: 2013-9-24 13:35
There is no denying that Diaoyu Island is a part of Cninese territory. And we have the right and obl ...

support China.  stick to her guns and do not waver {:soso_e182:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 12:31:42 |Display all floors
PhoebeChao Post time: 2013-9-28 11:47
support China.  stick to her guns and do not waver

is that called state religion?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-28 23:47:05 |Display all floors
Is the CCP stupid leaders running out of idea how to gain popularity support from the poor chinese masses, after getting rid of BOXL ?  

CCP leaders should quickly copy Singapore social engineering system before becoming irrelevant in the coming years.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.