Author: karen1211

Anti Japanese Demonstrations Throughout the Country in 2012   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-20 21:35:51 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-9-20 11:51
No china will wither and die, unless it faces and deals with its corruption in a transparent manor ...

the biggest corruption is in U.S....go clean ur back yard before talking China~

U.S. just use media and saying everyone is corrupted...and not U.S....bah~
only dum.bo like u believed in it~

if U.S. no corrupted to the max...explain to me why ur states gone bankrupt?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 04:00:33 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-9-20 21:35
the biggest corruption is in U.S....go clean ur back yard before talking China~

U.S. just use med ...

Syria and USSA are the same to me champ. You can insult them as much as you want. Still China needs to clean up its corruption or it will become stagnant  and wither . 14 days suspenction for a Chinese police officer criminal for throwing a baby to the footpath. He should of went to gaol for many years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 07:43:33 |Display all floors
Russia say they can wipe Japan off the map in 6 min.

Well, China can also wipe Japan off the map in 6.1 min

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 12:48:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-9-21 15:26
seneca Post time: 2013-9-20 11:58
I often DO make my own heads and teails out of your gibberish, and it fits quite well, considering ...
....... when I present my scholarly interpreations of your "posts".

" scholarly interpretations"...did you say? My two big toes are not amused! All, you are ever good for is  ... spreading lies by twisting the facts! Nothing scholarly about that! 'Criminally'.....YES!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    “的书香的诠释”...你说什么?甚至我的两个大脚趾都没有觉得好笑!
    所有你好是...散播谣言由歪曲事实!没什么书香门第于那个!'犯罪化'...... YES!

You want to be praised by the prison warden for your crimes, that you are in his prison, so that he can keep his job?

你希望被称赞由监狱典狱长,供你的罪行,你是在他的监狱,
这样他就可以保住自己的工作吗?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 13:33:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-20 20:47
Psst: it is "bent knees" but who are you to ask the Japanese to "bend their knees" to the Rooskies ...
The Chinese will one day (possibly within 50 years after your demise) take back the land adjacent to the Amur and the city of Vladivostok.

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you"

China, already you have unfriendly forces encircling you. Even more dangerous, you have allowed unfriendly elements to work against you from within! Wake up China!

中国你有已经不友善的势力包围你。 更危险的您已经允许不友善的要素,对你越不利从内部!醒来中国!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 13:34:42 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-21 13:33

China, already you have unf ...

look at you.

just destroying every thread you visit.

no wonder you are known as a rodent. Even got picture of rodent to prove it.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-21 13:52:26 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-9-21 13:33

China, already you have unf ...

China has almost always been nearly destroyed from WITHIN.  Most salient are the treachery of the highest officials in the Sung, Ming and Manchu dynasties, which destroyed these dynasties from not just within, but from its center, at its core.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.