Views: 3376|Replies: 8

Dangerous French Exceptionalism [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-16 16:55:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-9-16 17:02

As usual, the French ambition to regain its empire surfaces once again in Syria, as it had in Libya, leaving its ex-colonies in flames, i.e., perpetual dependence on this "mother country" for their future survival and sustenance.  The aim of colonialism is no longer to exploit the labor of its colonies, but rather to foment anarchy and civil war, under which rubric the colonial power can pick and choose whichever faction can give it the most benefit, in terms of oil, mineral, or agricultural resources, or serve as its cannon fodder in defense, and as its cannon ball in offense.  Notice the universal trend of every country touched by the so-called "Arab Spring" - it is left in a state of endless anarchy, civil war, and barbarism.

Not beng able to go it alone, France now wants to undermine the peace between America and Russia over Syria, even if it is clear that without the authorization of the UN Security Council, of which it is a member, any attack on Syria would be considered an act of aggression, which entitles any country to step up to the defense of Syria.  Needless to say, that country could only be Russia.  So, should one conclude that "peace-loving" Hollande was saying it only in jest?

Not quite.  He might appear to be jesting, as if in order to give muscle to the agreement between the UN and Syria, but he is dead serious about delaying any UN Security Council approval of the deal, to keep open the window of opportunity for any party to engineer a breakdown of the agreement.

The intent is clear and the actions are self-explanatory.  The Middle East is to be turned into a hell that never burns itself out, and if America is too soft-hearted to do it, France and England will once again join forces in making sure the fire is kept alive.  After all, practically all the radical movements of the Middle East and other parts of the world have their birth and received their nurture in Paristan or Londistan.  Russia and China would do well to understand this dark reality.  Obama should understand, if this Holy Fire spreads around the world, how can America avoid being affected by it?  Syria is indeed a very close call that nearly ignited a war between America and Russia.  Even 90% of the American public understood this.  Time to stamp out the fire, and stop the arsonists.  Save the Peace and Save America!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 17:28:14 |Display all floors
On the contrary French exceptional ism is the best thing for the world.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 17:29:00 |Display all floors
Every body loves French tastes and French laws.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-16 23:59:21 |Display all floors
Oh my god, the evil US/frogs/ was to show the world how bad they are attacking the innocent ASSAD, but they didnt, so you need to find another song to split on those who can say NO??? you're pathetic: there are no oil, dollars in Syria, you badly need a GOOD reason to split your sht, but you cannot find it. PATHETIC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 09:05:28 |Display all floors
The French have developed a keen sense of justice.

French laws shows great compassion for crimes of passion.

French exceptional ism is at least 100 years ahead in terms of compassion, just wars, justice and good taste.

And Chinese laws definitely lack compassion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 12:54:18 |Display all floors
who doesn't love French exceptional ism?

In particular, I love their keen sense of justice and French fries.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 16:03:22 |Display all floors
Those who live by the sword die by the sword.  But blessed are the peacekeepers, for they shall inherit the earth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.