Author: bjLily

Do you think Putin can win this year's Nobel Peace Prize?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-17 16:30:26 |Display all floors
Assad is war criminal

and Putin is an accomplice

as anyone who aids , abets and support a criminal is an accomplice.

in this globalized world, a crime against one part should be counted as a crime against  the whole......and there are few bigger crimes than of a tyrant killing  his own people instead of resigning.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 16:33:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-17 16:56
... but then the See Pee See must be the world's top joke, clamouring for China's holy right to be ...

Chinese dissidents, like author Liao Yiwu were "stunned..

At the press conference before the ceremony in Stockholm, Guan Moye [ Mo Yan] sparked another scandal when he described censorship in China as a "necessary evil," angering commentators around the world.
"Frog" is based on the story of my aunt, who actually has four children...
The Communist Party of China has well over 80 million members, and I am one of them. I joined the party in 1979 when I was in the army.
He had a career in the army and is today the deputy chairman of the party-aligned China Writer's Association.
Mo Yan's book "Frog" was published in German for the first time...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 16:37:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 16:40:38 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 16:47:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-17 17:05:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-17 17:55
Leave my idol Mo Yan, will you? Your dirty fingers and thoughts must not sully his good name.

never did sully his good name,

you're the one being pissed off
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-17 17:56:09 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2013-9-17 16:03
I am your mama to do your dirty work? If you can't remember just check your posting. Don't be so l ...

Well you kept to my prediction covering up for the fact that there is no evidence out there so you resort to saying I should look myself, what a surprise.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.