Author: snappysammy

DON'T TRUST THE RUSSIANS   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-7 03:35:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-8 13:00:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-4 14:57
"Trobuster" has transferred his "credits" (ill-gotten!) from his other username, Le Boucher, and p ...

Why does this not surprise me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-8 13:06:42 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2013-10-4 10:44
You always fail to mention the moral obscenity is the american Intervention in Syria. The world ha ...

The US hasn't intervened in the same way it did in Libya. People forget this simple fact.
The US hasn't supplied weapons to the rebels in the same manner it supplied the Libyan rebels.
I wouldn't say that the US has been "ripped". It has been politically outmaneuvred, for sure!
I agree, let the Syrians fix their own mess, including feeding and caring for all the refugee's! It's a Syrian problem, after all, no?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-8 13:26:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 08:22:55 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-10-8 13:26
Unfortunately I disagree with that part, we just never cared enough to commit to the conflict in a ...

I suggested that we "let" the Syrians fix their own problems, including refugees etc because it was suggested that other countries shouldn't intervene. This is fair enough if it applied across the whole problem and not just those that are suitable to some forumites here. Not much is said, it's true, about Russian or Chinese roles in prolonging this conflict.
My take on this is that as long as the US/NATO stays out of it, these forumites think that China and Russia have some sort of madate to do as they wish. What's good for the goose should also be good for the gander and so, Russia and China should also leave the Syrians to their fate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 10:32:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gork at 2013-10-12 10:34

Yeah, right!

Instead trust Snappysammy or Revolutionar from the thieved state of Amerika, purveyors of REALLY REALLY dumbed down propaganda.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 17:52:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.