Views: 11839|Replies: 64

Not to blame the Chinese Propagandists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-31 08:09:15 |Display all floors
If you read Chinese media, you can find news of violence in schools including teachers or headmasters sexual assaults on school girls mostly happened in towns or villages.
Lately in Jiangxi, 16 high school boys using 10 long knives to hack a man to death. One school student did that you can take it as an individual mental problem case, but 16. How can't you not to blame the government let violence deteriorating to such scale?
So if I can't blame the government like Robert said, how can I not to blame the Chinese propagandists to spread those news which made my blood pressure rose?

btw, I'm an old fashion person. I've to say that again, 20 years ago there're not that many violence cases in schools.

A system that cannot nip greed in the bud, this system becomes the breeding ground of crime.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-8-31 10:08:07 |Display all floors

Reply reward +5

Why not blame the criminals who perpetrate these crimes?
Did you ever consider that?

These things happen all over the world.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 14:51:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-31 10:08
Why not blame the criminals who perpetrate these crimes?
Did you ever consider that?

The criminals are to blame, but they also need to look at what is happening in society that is allowing people to think that this kind of behavior is acceptable. Although the amount of violence in China is still extremely lower than in places like the USA, there has been a rise in overall violence (beyond the "normal" domestic violence cases) in the past 5 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 14:56:35 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-8-30 22:51
The criminals are to blame, but they also need to look at what is happening in society that is all ...

This is only to be expected at the tail end of the capitalist phase of communism.
The reason there is so much more violence in the USA is because the USA has been trapped
in the clutches of capitalism, with no end in sight, for so long.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 15:01:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-31 14:56
This is only to be expected at the tail end of the capitalist phase of communism.
The reason there ...

Or, the country has done a really bad job assisting the mentally ill. You could probably argue that capitalism indirectly causes people to go mentally ill, but I'm not really up to having that debate today. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-31 15:30:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-31 14:56
The reason there ...

Presumably you are waiting for the "capitalist phase" to end before your infamous move to China. Can you predict when that will be? Will you live long enough to see it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-1 01:15:45 |Display all floors
Laowai2? Post time: 2013-8-30 23:30
Presumably you are waiting for the "capitalist phase" to end before your infamous move to China. C ...

It's already starting. Capitalist stooges need not worry. Your brains aren't capable of understanding
anything but cut throat competition and back stabbing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.