Views: 20225|Replies: 97

Ban Revolutionar 30 days for his love to bomb women and children   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-30 14:38:38 |Display all floors
"Revolutionar said:  and oh how I love to see Assad bombed".

You simply love seeing innocent Syrians, including Women and Children horrifically maimed by Anglo bombs...
You should NOT be permitted to post such bloodthirsty warmongering wishes in this Chinese forum...
But let members decide on your dark future,  a international referendum whether or not BBS will have to silence you for a month.

only two options:
Ban you for 30 days.
YES:
NO:

Single choice vote, There are a total of 24 people participating in the poll view poll participants

Poll is over

58.33% (14)
41.67% (10)
Your current user group has no poll permission
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 17:22:33 |Display all floors
it is called moral compass.

it is moral compass to bomb Assad and anyone assisting Assad..................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 17:23:53 |Display all floors

and once you get into the word " assisting Assad...."   the fun can really begin...................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 17:32:59 |Display all floors
shameless

got eyes no see, got ears no hear

two years already.

million refugees, hundred thousand killed by Assad goons

because a dictator wants to hang on to power

and you want to talk about women and children?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 17:35:45 |Display all floors
got eyes no see
got ears no hear.

a million refugees, hundred thousand killed
because a dictator wants to hang on to power.

oh................and plenty of women and children in those refugees and those killed......................................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 18:14:22 |Display all floors
there is a word to describe what goes on in Syria.

its called failed state.

and in the more idealistic times at the formation of the UNSC, there is a duty for the UNSC to act whenever there is a failed state among the members.............................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-30 18:29:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-30 18:30
Kbay Post time: 2013-8-30 18:22
Buy the Anglo terrorist alive in camel dung is the prefer action.

love for anglo terrorists are why your ancestors migrated to HK.......................

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.