Author: sunnylin01

The price of beauty in South Korea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-4 01:19:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-9-3 21:20
KiKi-chen Post time: 2013-8-31 13:05
Inner beauty is more important than outer beauty.

I'm not a fan of Coelho but he knocked this out of the arena!

P Coelho:
People always say: ‘It’s inner beauty that matters, not outer beauty.’
Well, that’s not true.

If it were, why would flowers put so much energy into attracting bees?
And why would raindrops transform themselves into a rainbow when they encounter the sun?
Because nature longs for beauty, and is only satisfied when beauty can be exalted. outer beauty is inner beauty made visible, and it manifests itself in the light that flows from our eyes.

It doesn’t matter if a person is badly dressed or doesn’t conform to our idea of elegance, or isn’t even concerned about impressing other people.

The eyes are the mirror of the soul and reflect everything that seems to be hidden; and, like a mirror, they also reflect the person looking into them.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-4 07:31:52 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-9-3 22:44
same old loser talking about his knowledge...

same old boring replies with no substance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-4 21:31:59 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-9-4 07:31
same old boring replies with no substance

then why u replied?

u sure are an idi.iot dont u~
shaming ur ownself~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-5 08:17:53 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-9-4 21:31
then why u replied?

u sure are an idi.iot dont u~

Boring

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-5 10:20:38 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-9-4 01:19
I'm not a fan of Coelho but he knocked this out of the arena!

P Coelho:

You are right.But one's personality and appearance is entirely different,for example someone you feel they are very mild from thier face but it's opposite,thus it make some people do not like them. So in my opinion one's character is more important than appearance.

If you follow others people's life to live, your life would lose meaning. meanwhile you will live with pain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-5 16:40:06 |Display all floors
it is almost the same face after surgery

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-5 16:49:10 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-9-5 12:53
KiKi-chen Post time: 2013-9-5 06:20
You are right.But one's personality and appearance is entirely different,for example someone you f ...

I agree with your view however insofar as it matters in the way I conduct my life, I have met very beautiful people inside and outside. There are lots of pretty girls (by appearance) with beautiful soul. There are lots of ugly people with ugly souls.

It is very easy to spot people with ugly minds...very very easy..
It is like saying someone dressed in rags is better than someone that looks smart. Most people won't hang about in order to establish whether Robinson Crusoe is actually a fine individual prior to opening his mouth. Most will look at his/her rags/appearance and take flight!

The world is a cruel place

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.