Author: sunnylin01

The price of beauty in South Korea [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-31 17:27:33 |Display all floors
KiKi-chen Post time: 2013-8-31 17:05
Inner beauty is more important than outer beauty.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 3Rank: 3

Post time 2013-8-31 17:48:45 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-8-31 17:27

even if you changed your face  look more beautiful than before, you still can not make every like you. So  the best way of your life is be yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-8-31 20:08:39 |Display all floors
KiKi-chen Post time: 2013-8-31 17:48
even if you changed your face  look more beautiful than before, you still can not make every like  ...

You are absolutely right. A nice face may make the initial attractions but what is inside is what makes a lasting relationship

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-9-2 09:56:50 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-8-31 01:27

Your nose is too big for rhinoplasty but they have a new procedure for people like you.
It's called rhinoblasty.
Explosives are used so the nose can be whittled down to size in just one surgery.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-9-2 14:34:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-9-2 09:56
Your nose is too big for rhinoplasty but they have a new procedure for people like you.
It's calle ...

Have I not read this before? Oh yes, you posted exactly the same playground wit on another thread, at least you are consistent.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2013-9-2 17:40:47 |Display all floors
we all say about inner beauty ...but bow down to the temptation very easily.

99% people in the world  likes a person with outer beauty and the remaining 1% are lying...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2013-9-3 01:01:22 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-9-2 14:34
Have I not read this before? Oh yes, you posted exactly the same playground wit on another thread, ...

We all know u like to boom boom these kind...and u did it again~

fat01.jpeg
fat05.jpg

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.