No monthly installment repayment allowed to rob on purpose? It used to have a choice between paying off “Full Sum” or “Min Sum” or “User’s Choice.
The system now charges the usual 21% annual rate and on top of the “punishment rate” of about 60% which totals 81% of the outstanding unpaid debt / line of credit. Isn’t this 81% annual rate a daylight robbery?
As learned and brought to my attention that Credit Cards were being "frozen" without notice to affected clients even though up to 30% monthly repayments were made regularly. The impediment can cause very risky and dangerous financial huge losses ( including possible deaths and bodily impairments ) to clients in cases of unexpected emergencies such as typhoons, cyclones, fires, floods, earthquakes, outbreaks of diseases, accidents, etc....etc...etc..., because drawing down of funds via ATM or repayment apparatus to pay mandated "deposits guarantee first before treatments & services" could be hampered or cut-off.
Banking Authorities must never overlook such banking impediment that is very likely to cause personal damages to people of all walks of life and in turn to cause embarrassments to all of us, You and Me too ( irrespective of whether legally permitted foreigners or local citizens living inside China ) !!