Author: Pond

What has China invented in the modern era?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-19 14:06:21 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-19 14:03
Your definition of a quality sight is what you've been taught as authoritative by your brainwashin ...

Oh dear, passing opinions off as facts again Red Robert ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 14:08:05 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-8-19 14:06
Oh dear, passing opinions off as facts again Red Robert ?

He is doing what he does best.  Making a fool of himself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 14:08:58 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-8-19 14:08
He is doing what he does best.  Making a fool of himself.

This is natural for him, he requires no effort

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 14:09:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 14:16:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-8-19 14:58
You should read more. Chinese leaders have been using this term for the past 30 years or more.
It  ...

Come on now, the painting shows it ALL.

The Creation of Adam where God breathes life into Adam, the first man.
The image of the near-touching hands of God and Adam has become one of the single most iconic images of humanity and has been reproduced in countless imitations and parodies. Along with Leonardo da Vinci's The Last Supper, The Creation of Adam and the other Sistine Chapel panels are the most replicated religious paintings of all time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fil ... reation_of_Adam.jpg
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 14:17:53 |Display all floors
Pond Post time: 2013-8-19 13:45
I have, What has China invented in the MODERN era. Get the idea? Not acient inventions.

I did not say paper was a modern Chinese invention.  I did say the concept of the Third World, as subsequently implemented in the North-South Dialogue, forcing the First World to acknowledge its right to the resources of the earth, and its right to development, is.  Is the Third World concept ancient, like your ossified brain?  Hardly.  And a new prosperous China that is the creditor to the world after one and a half centuries of being trampled upon by the forefathers of Pond, is an invention, of the current government of China, which was born in 1949, not some ancient regime born in the 18th century, for sure.

What the Australians invented was the eradication of aboriginal culture in a land they did not own, by taking babies from their natural parents, not in order to love them, but to lie to them every day until they do not even know who their parents are.  That is new on the face of the earth.  What an invention!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 14:22:09 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-8-19 14:17
I did not say paper was a modern Chinese invention.  I did say the concept of the Third World, as  ...

What an original old chestnut, when you have no evidence, while painting yourself into a corner. What has china invented in theodern era? Not an out dated political statement

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.