Views: 10485|Replies: 30

The truth----Investigation and documentary of Comfort women   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-15 12:24:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by nealrussel at 2013-8-15 12:25

This set of photos recorded the miserable experience groups of women had undergone when they were forced to “comfort” the Japanese soldiers with sex during Japanese invasion last century. Now, those women live in the remote and backward place in the countryside of China with poor health condition.

When the Japanese government makes apologies? Could I see that day?”

No answer.

From Chen Qinggang's work: The truth----Investigation and documentary of Comfort women

1.jpg

Lin Shigu, born on 1920 in Linshui, Hainan province, was locked up in Japanese army headquarter When she was 19. She had been broken her legs and tried to suicide when resisted to the sexual abuse of Japanese soldiers.

let me know if U like tennis

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 12:26:00 |Display all floors
Cai Aihuam, born on 1926 in Chengmai, Hainan province; she was forced to be the comfort woman in her 15. She escaped and hided in remote mountain until Japan surrendered. “I try to resist but the soldier put the bayonet on my throat and threat to kill me, I am scared, then I give up resisting”, said Cai.
2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 12:26:14 |Display all floors
Chen Yabian, born on 1927 in Linshui, Hainan province, was captured and sent to the military brothels in 1942; she was forced to “comfort” the Japanese soldier until the end of Anti-Japanese War in 1945.
3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 12:26:40 |Display all floors
Gao Yiner, born on 1924 in Meng County in Shanxi province, was locked in the fort by Japanese soldier in 1942; she is barren for being abused by Japanese soldiers.
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 12:26:55 |Display all floors
Zhao Runmei, born on 1924 in Meng county, Shanxi province, was sent to work at the military brothel at her 17. Later, she was ransomed by his father in the price of all the property of his family.
“(after returned home) there were no any body who want to marry me, several years later, a ugly man in the east side of the river said he would marry me, but he was poor and lived with several brothers, what’s more, he dumped me because I couldn’t gave a baby to him after 6 years marriage”, said Zhao.
5.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 12:27:09 |Display all floors
Wang Zhifeng and her husband
6.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-15 12:27:27 |Display all floors
Mao Yinmei, from North Korea, was sent to the military brothel in Wuchang, Chinese center Hubei province when she was 18.
7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.