Author: Ratfink

Love Story: Childhood love   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-16 14:57:46 |Display all floors
nealrussel Post time: 2013-8-15 15:03
That's a touching story.

Meet, love, seperation and death, there are all about life.

Yes,that is not easy.
More and more people have to make their own life and have no time to look back their childhood,
say nothing of implementing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 16:13:09 |Display all floors
Love is a strange beast, beautiful, scary and wonderful all at once.

I feel for you.

So she fought to be with you, against many obstacles, what did you do on your part?
Did you beg your parents for taking her?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 23:54:39 |Display all floors
my love story couldnt top ratfink, and therefore i wouldnt bother to tell it here (my love story is purely sex, lies & video tapes)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}{:soso_e128:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-17 10:57:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ratfink at 2013-8-17 11:00
Rearwindow Post time: 2013-8-16 16:13
I feel for you.

So she fought to be with you, against many obstacles, what did you do on your pa ...

I didn't know what was going on. My mother didn't tell me about the meeting with Caroline's mother until after we had moved to Australia and it was several years later that she told me about the meeting.  By then it was too late for me to do anything and not that I'd be able to do much at the age I was, I couldn't exactly run away and find her. Caroline's family moved from the village about 2 years after we came to Australia, and we lost track of them. Life can be very cruel, I've had a successful life in terms of career and so on but on the love front it has been an unmittigated disaster.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 11:09:02 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-8-16 23:54
my love story couldnt top ratfink, and therefore i wouldnt bother to tell it here (my love story is  ...

Got it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 11:16:08 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-8-17 10:57
I didn't know what was going on. My mother didn't tell me about the meeting with Caroline's mother  ...

looks to me Your avatar is a rat on the run

Lots of couples get married and divorced. you two saved all of them,
At least she lives in your heart. All you recall is the beautifu side of hers, what more could she wish for.

I hope you'll move on and find out the true love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-19 13:55:20 |Display all floors
I'm deeply touched by your story.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.