Views: 41395|Replies: 239

OBL, Jesus and Seneca   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-10 18:53:55 |Display all floors
We should really work on getting some better posters here.

Not usually one to start attack threads like this....but can you be more offensive?

Well when it comes to seneca, there seems to be no bounds.  We have all seen his china bashing on this forum.  The man has absolutely no shame.

Of course, OBL was a hero. I have said cogently and coherently, why. He did what any soldier would have to do to defend the people of his home country. The fact that OBL did not fight for a nation-state doesn't matter in the least. Jesus Christ did not fight for a polity, either. He fought for more human policies in all existing countries, for humanism.

He is only here to antagonize other posters.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 20:06:54 |Display all floors
Quatsch
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-8-10 20:29:09 |Display all floors
there are a lot of things you just don't get.....that's just a fact.....everyone has the right to their own opinion......that includes you and sir senny......

YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO IGNORE ANY POST OR ANY POSTER.......IF SIR SENNY  BOTHERS YOU(BTW MOST OF WHAT HE SAYS YOU "DON'T GET")

YOU SHOULDN'T READ WHAT HE WRITES.....BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION YOU STARTED AN ATTACK THREAD....I THINK THE RULES DEMAND YOU GET SUSPENED FOR A WEEK.......

ENJOY YOUR VACATION
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 20:47:43 |Display all floors
Need I say more?

Seneca is now in the same league as petera.

Well done.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-10 21:34:14 |Display all floors
Just keep going seneca.

You're doing a great job.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 10:48:25 |Display all floors
Fenix

You must allow for the fact that not the whole world shares your opinion of OBL., not even if you are Obama supporter.

Even in America, the whole  war on terror project is a controversial project. What more to non Americans, and especially to citizens outside the traditional Western world.?

Osama is dead but Osama the revolutionary cannot just die like that. Will not die just like that no matter how much Americans wish otherwise.

America has created Osama , first with support of Osama and then persecution of Osama .

What America has created cannot be put in the bottle just like that. America can only try to influence opinions but America cannot determine public and world opinion just like that.

OBL is now a world phenomenon , a world memory. And now it is up to each individual member of the human race how he relates to OBL.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-11 10:54:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-11 11:23

Even the case of Jesus, no matter how much people think they know Jesus,  there are always new interpretations of Jesus the man.

An Iranian American, Reza Azlan Khan just publish a new book on Jesus the man which brings new interpretations to Jesus the man and what he really stands for.

Fox News hates this new book.

But others love it

I think it is good research and academic work.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.