Views: 4645|Replies: 1

My friend's big festival! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-8 16:36:09 |Display all floors
Yesterday afternoon, my friend call me and want me to go shopping with her. I am very curious about it.  I asked myself Why she want to buy new clothes today? But Ok, however I decided to go with her. Because we are friends!!{:soso_e166:}
When I meet her, I asked why she want to go shopping. She said tomorrow will be their big festival-Eid al-Fitr !! I suddenly realised it! But in my memory, this festival should be in winter!! My friend smiled and explained for me.  Ramadan is different every year. Every year's Ramadan is ten days eariler than last year. According to this calculation, the festival can  be celebrated in any season of the year and this year the Eid al-Fitr will be tomorrow!

Every nation has its own tradition. Muslim's tradition is very different from ours. Knowing more about others' custom, we can live more happier.
We spent a long time to buy her new clothes. I think this is a special way to celebrate my friend's big festival! Happy Eid al-Fitr to you, my dear friend!{:soso_e163:}

By the way, my friend is uyghur people. She is a very kind and beautiful girl!

This is their special food for this festival!
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 16:38:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lscat123 at 2013-8-8 16:39

I also fund some pictures about the celebration in Beijing today{:soso_e112:}
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.