Author: Dara

Is it normal to have no real friends??   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-9-26 16:50:46 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-9-26 06:52
From experience, I think one can make real good friends anytime, in one's lifetime. It just needs an ...

Yes, and I think that there's no such a thing as "true friend", friend is a friend, no true or false.
A friend to me is just someone I can share things or do things together, so by my standard, you're my friend too.

Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 16:54:51 |Display all floors
Thank everyone who replied me. Now I feel much better, I don't worry about it that much, at least I have "friends" here who care about me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 16:55:37 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Dara at 2013-9-26 16:55
snappysammy Post time: 2013-9-26 08:11
don't think so.....you're the one with the anger problem..

you're the one with the decency problem

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-9-26 17:13:01 |Display all floors
Dara, there is another approach to life that attracts deep friendships. If you are a 'giving' person, who helps or gives to others in an appropriate way, selflessly, expecting nothing in return but their joy at being helped, you will attract people and friendships to you. Not necessarily the person you help, but sometimes those around them. A giving spirit attracts deep feelings of appreciation from anyone observing it. You will also feel differently about yourself and what gives you deep joy. I am not judging you one way or another, I dont know you. Just sharing some thoughts.
all the best!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-9-27 06:17:48 |Display all floors
few real friends - is normal (it means that You are selective)
no real friends - requires looking for a real reason...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-9-27 10:29:18 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-9-26 16:50
Yes, and I think that there's no such a thing as "true friend", friend is a friend, no true or fal ...

someday if you're lucky you will get a real best friend....throughout your life you will have many different friends....if you are lucky you may have one TRUE FRIEND in your life.......

I know 2 people who have been my friend since before we went to school...hope someday you will also have a great friend....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-29 11:56:29 |Display all floors
just be yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.