Views: 4313|Replies: 6

Who is your best friend? [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-5 17:55:01 |Display all floors
Thinking back to when I was younger I realised that I had several "best friends" during my early life and sadly I am not in contact with any childhood friends or friends I made in highschool.  So dear readers, who was your first friend, how did you meet and are you still in touch with them now?

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-8-6 14:20:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by MisterPanda at 2013-8-6 14:20

Met him in my first year of elementary school, I was 5 years old. 25 years later we're still best friends even though we live 12000 km apart
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 14:56:06 |Display all floors
When I was in the kindergarten and primary school, I had a good friend who was my neighbour. We went to school together .We played with other kids and did  homework together. I can't remember when she moved away exactly. We loss the contact with each other since then. But I always consider that period of time was the happiest and warmest time in my life. It is her who made me know what is a friend and how to love.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-6 15:01:53 |Display all floors
The first friend I had was a classmate in middle school.
We were both innocent and playful and had a lot to talk about. It didn't bother me that the way he behaved was like a girl. when we went to different high schools, we stiil got together with each other.
After the colllege entrance test, we lost contact completely.
Years later, when we met again in a different city, I felt like we didn't have much to talk about. He still had his feminine way of talking and gestures.

We lost contact again.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-6 15:36:56 |Display all floors
In my memory, my life is devided  into several period, primary shool, middle school, high school and university. In every stage i know a lot of friends, some are very closed, i always have to say goodbye to them and move to the next period  for studying. Althought i still can meet some other nice person and closed friends, i feel sad. Hopely that one day, i can stay in a beautiful place where some closed frends and my family around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-8 20:48:06 |Display all floors
I have people who I am still in touch with who were my best friends at various times in my life {:soso_e129:}
no one like that in China, yet {:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-9 10:32:23 |Display all floors
gulfalco Post time: 2013-8-8 20:48
I have people who I am still in touch with who were my best friends at various times in my life {:so ...

Get in touch with more in China
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.