Views: 3545|Replies: 1

Different ways to get money for university studies [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-5 17:42:26 |Display all floors
I believe that the Chinese GAOKAO is not that strange to you guys in this forum!The National College Entrance Examination is very very important for Chinese students! High points means that you have the qulification to get a brighter future, no matter what abilities you had!
Get high points is the first step!! The next one is the tuition fees for the university studies! Poor families can not get enough tuition fees easily! If they can't pay enough fees, the students may lost this precious opportunity or their future!
SO~~~~~
Some of these poor sutdents sell their own paintings to earn money!
画画.jpg

Some go to factory!

work.jpg

Some students sell honey!

买蜂蜜.jpg

They use their own ways to earn money so that they can afford their tuition fees! Life is hard for them!!
In my opinion, although our goverment has some solutions to help these students! But for most of them, tuition fees is more difficult than GAOKAO itself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-7 14:50:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-8-5 18:02
I don't think a higher education is a "qulification" or even a qualification for a "BRIGHTER FUTURE" ...

You are right! I don't want to make this to be my belief! But when you are finding a job, your boss always judges you with your college certification. We have no idea but this fake belief!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.