Views: 2026|Replies: 5

Have you ever felt life is so easy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-3 16:22:32 |Display all floors

When I was at school, I used to think life is hard because of the seemingly endless academic work and the fierce competition to get into college. I dreamt about growing up, when I have final say on my own life.

However, as an adult, I still feel life is hard because you have to depend on yourself. You have so many decisions, life-altering decisions to make every day and nobody does it for you. It seems life is always hard no matter which life stage we are in.

Wondering if people share my feelings, and have you ever felt life is so easy?~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 18:45:11 |Display all floors
No
its is a tough but we are ok for life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-3 21:03:13 |Display all floors
When I was young, I couldn't wait to grow up. Now that I have grown up, I wish I was young...

Having the responsibilities  of an adult, but still managing to play like a kid is the best I can do...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-8-4 13:27:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2013-8-4 13:43

I always had some responsibilities, even as a child.
It was hard times those days in Poland.

Self-dependent I began to be when I get my first work at 19. And I continued the studies while working.

My life was never easy, but I never found it "very hard", even when the very serious and unpleasent situations happened. It was just a lessons.
Now I "learned" a lot, and the life seems to be easier. I changed my mentality.

I observe "reality shock" of a graduates, who were under the strong protection aginst the "cruel world".
Many of them are unprepared for the reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-4 16:40:49 |Display all floors
I've had a huge amount of adversity in the last 7 years of my life {:soso_e115:}
and my life is harder now than maybe its ever been{:soso_e129:}
however, I do see light at the end of tunnel {:soso_e100:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 10:49:54 |Display all floors
Life is never easy, but we are trying to turn it into easy.{:soso_e204:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.