Author: rosyflower

Why Chinese women want white skin?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-5 12:02:23 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-11-5 11:55
at your age you need all the light you can get

You should see be naked I glow in the dark. Get that picture out of your brain ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-5 14:58:36 |Display all floors
  In the west, I always associated paleness with illness. Many of us tend to think that if you're too pale or flushed, it is a sign of illness. The stereotypical "sick person" in films, etc. always has very white skin, even deathly, and dark rings around the eyes.

The first sign of being sick is you lose color.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-11 11:50:47 |Display all floors
I love bright & white skin, not western white people kind, but natural & healthy way. we have a common saying sth like "only white covers all your flaws in appearance". I use whitening cream, BB cream & whitening facial mask to maintain my skin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-11 17:13:30 |Display all floors
White skin let women more temperament

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-11 17:32:57 |Display all floors
"only white covers all your flaws in appearance"

this is a terrible saying and a false one. do you actually believe it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-11 17:39:18 |Display all floors
darker-skinned people can look just as beautiful when the soul shines. i've seen not so good-looking lighter-skinned people...but chinese people, it seems, do have a bias for lighter skin, it probably signifies a better social status ...once a mainlander friend said to me in a disapproving tone, why does another friend A have light skin but her sister has darker skin color...I remember being at a lost for words...i knew that asians like lighter skin, but i didn't know they liked it that much. as an asian, i never really cared...and i try to treat all people the same upon meeting them for the first time.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-11 17:46:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-25 09:00
That's one reason Chinese women age so much better than other women.

Please talk in English and not American that statement does not make scense

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.