Views: 1488|Replies: 3

Is China Really an Ally of Russia? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-24 14:30:31 |Display all floors
What has China done for Russia?   

The last time I checked, China was engaging in espionage against Russia.  They steal all of Russia's technology, even military technology, and share nothing in return.  Of all the technology China has stolen from the world, how much of it have they shared with Russia?  

China won't even pay a fair price for Russia's oil; the economic well-being of Russia means nothing to China.  

So, I ask again, is Russia really an ally of China, or is Russia just being used and manipulated?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-24 14:41:56 |Display all floors
What has China done for anyone outside of China?  They did not even help Snowden: threw him out immediately.  China greedily took all of Snowden's propaganda help, but then booted him out.

What has China ever done for the Muslims?  Muslims worship China, but what has China done for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-25 03:30:33 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-24 20:38
China needs Vladimir Pudding in its crusades against Japan, S Korea, the U.S. of A., in Africa and S ...

Ethnic Han simply use people and give nothing back in return.  I've been used by Han so much that I never help them anymore.  The world will fight back against their abusive racial supremacy.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-25 11:20:11 |Display all floors
"Evil.China," seriously? Was "Wears.Bias.On.Sleeve" already taken?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.