Author: voice_cd

What do you think of China-Japan relations?   [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2013-7-17 20:31:29 |Display all floors
biztru Post time: 2013-7-17 19:13
Can I ask what is the common Japanese view of China-Japan relations?

There is not one answer. It depends on who you ask and what the person's background and education is.

Generally Japanese tend to believe their leaders and obey them. Doubting or criticising is seldom and usually 'a nail that sticks out has to be hammered down'.  People tend to believe that with office (government) comes truth. Of course it varies between old and young people. Unfortunately younger people are relatively 'apolitical'. This is also the reason why most of the young generation voters do not take part in elections.

In a nutshell: the number of Japanese who view China negatively has considerably increased over the last 12 to 18 months. I understand this is not different from how Chinese or Koreans view Japan. What still really surprises me is the silence of the big industrial leaders. Of course they make fortunes under a LDP regime (stock exchange and or export business) but what if the economy does not develop as promised? This will be interesting to watch after the Upper House elections which take place coming Sunday.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 21:21:22 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-7-17 04:03
Look slim in the head, there is no need for me to influence. The policey and people of allt he cou ...

an id.iot talking...

everyone does not want to do business with US...they are forced to...if not will be invaded...
try Iran...Iran just dont giv a sh1t to u Whites...

an id.iot like u...never understand...
ooh...i guess what...Japan's ship sank...carrying weapons from US to where?...to Africa...to do what?...to sell to them to in Mali...so what?...so US can invade Africa pretending defending them...

same old stories in Middle East...supplier of terrorist...everyone knows~
only id.iot like u dono....why?
bcos ur an id.iot...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 21:26:22 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-16 21:20
I hope I can tell you more the time I was in Osaka where this beautiful Japanese girl in kimono sq ...

lets go japan together...wat say u?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 21:41:59 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-7-17 05:06
You'd strike a nerve with any decent person, tends to happen when you sprout one sided authoritari ...
I hardly understand how people like you live with themselves really

am multi linguistic, worked in every continent and life itself was my mentor...

'your track record';   
the sum of recognized accomplishments = creating havoc outside your own legal jurisdictions...bullying others and coming home with damaged or missing limbs...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 21:44:33 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2013-7-16 21:58
no need to giv a sh1t to him...his an id.iot~
his a laughing stock here~ just like senca n revolut ...

me think Rev... was sent to Cairo
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 21:58:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-17 22:18:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Disclaimer: Thoughtful responses will be enjoyed & in some cases, elicit a
response. All others from trolls,
conspiracy nuts and the willfully ignorant will be ignored. Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.