Author: robert237

short vacation to Hearst Castle   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-20 06:36:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-22 08:10
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-7-19 17:47
No seriously, she may be a very nice person and have many qualities but I don't find her pretty at ...

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

June's Best Writer 2012 2016 Most Popular Member

Post time 2013-7-20 09:10:34 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-20 06:36
exactement......relativity of it. I like rich, sniffy, pix perfect, coddled fashionistas myself.... ...

Oh absolutely, the most important is he has found the one, our opinions are of little matter on this specific subject.
Spreading magic around the world since 2007.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-20 13:09:33 |Display all floors
so the man who claims to shun all things capitalist chooses to visit a  building created by a capitalist at great expense in order to show off his wealth. Double standards?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-20 13:23:13 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-7-19 21:09
so the man who claims to shun all things capitalist chooses to visit a  building created by a capita ...

The castle was built by workers, not capitalists. Once again you prove your absolute stupidity.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-20 13:25:33 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-20 13:23
The castle was built by workers, not capitalists. Once again you prove your absolute stupidity.

No Robbo, you twist things around as you have no answer. It was built by workers ( as all buildings are ) but it was built using capitalist money at the request of a capitalist and would not have been built if it were not for capitalism.

You show double standards.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-7-20 13:42:03 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-7-19 21:25
No Robbo, you twist things around as you have no answer. It was built by workers ( as all building ...

If you want to use that logic then the cotton fields of the southern USA wouldn't have been worked
by the slaves if not for the capitalists too.
As it is, instead of a minority being slaves as was the case in 18th century America, 99% of Americans
are now the slaves of the 1%. That's capitalism. The work of the many for the benefit of a few.
You are a good little stooge, aren't you. You don't even realize you're licking the boots of the rich
with every feeble post you manage in this forum.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-20 13:46:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-20 13:42
If you want to use that logic then the cotton fields of the southern USA wouldn't have been worked ...

Again you twist away from the point being made as you have no answer. My points have nothing to do with slavery. Who are you a lave to?

You promote visiting the home of a capitalist but shun capitalism, is this not a case of double standards.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.