Author: bjLily

Why do you love or come to China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-12 14:58:04 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2013-7-12 11:58
HEY  LOOK  ITS  THE BIGGEST  LIAR  ON  C_DLived IN China 32 years - BSVisited China many times - mor ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:01:17 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-12 14:52
By China's standard, you operation is even smaller than a worm.

Nothing to brag about.

Smaller than a  worm?

So what do you think about those 80 Chinese families who got benefits from my Foreign client´s purchases in China?

Don´t think with your arse, use your neurons.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:08:14 |Display all floors
allnightlong Post time: 2013-7-11 23:27
I love coming in china not coming to china

What does it mean??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:09:35 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-7-12 08:32
Why? Are you a traitor?

How come a certain preferences for living can make a person a traitor?

Are you joking?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:10:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 11:10
What is a "traitor"?

Every Chinese person should have the same rights. That should include the r ...

Thank you Seneca that I was thinking to reply to the redi guy,but you did much better. He exists here for his own reasons that we all should have known for that. Next time I would just ignore it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:12:17 |Display all floors
butterflyin Post time: 2013-7-12 08:25
If I have more choices I would not choose to live in  China, even I was born here.

i agree with you. now China is a good place for making money but not for living.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:22:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.