Author: bjLily

Why do you love or come to China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-12 15:38:19 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-12 15:22
You are not sophisticated as allnightlong.

I understand him and it is wit versus the novice.

but you look down on Chinese people.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:52:06 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-7-12 04:20
Using your wife to do business in China?

Who is footing the bills?

What I do in China or how our life is funded is nothing to with such a slime ball as you. However, in simple terms my wife does not need to work. Do you have a wife or a life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 15:59:41 |Display all floors
I've never been to other contries, I was doomed to be in china cause i am Chinese , but if i have chance i want to see around the world .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 16:52:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 11:10
What is a "traitor"?

Every Chinese person should have the same rights. That should include the r ...

Who the devil are you to speak on behalf of the Chinese people, you China hater. Shame on a rat like you. Go back to the sewers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 16:54:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 11:13
Speaking newspeak, are we? So let us say the air is not "dirty". It is not "transparent". It is op ...

And why are you breathing in Chinese air? Please do not steal our precious clean and pollute it with your toxic breadth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 16:58:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 11:16
You are just jealous because your lousy wages get you just two sessions a month with street girls. ...

Ha! your own western women rejected a failure like you! So you have come crawling to China to look for a much younger Chinese woman. Typical kweilo type...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 17:01:15 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-12 11:12
Ah yes, in the West it is standard practice for couples to be split up after they get married. Whe ...

Marrriages are breaking down in the west.  The family unit is under threat. Yours apparentlyy broke down too.... that's why you headed to the superior nation of China, the greatest country in the world. To look for a wife, women and fortune.  Cery soon your kind will sweeping the floor and wiping the toilet for us.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.