Views: 87702|Replies: 427

Why do you love or come to China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-11 14:40:37 |Display all floors

I was born in China and I love China because she is my motherland. Of course, it's also because of the tasty food. I just wish the air would be cleaner and there would be fewer people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 15:44:26 |Display all floors
I live in China because my Chinese wife is of the opinion that husband and wife should live together. I thought that was quite reasonable so I moved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 18:43:44 |Display all floors
i live and work in china bec. here i can save a lot more of my salary compared to my homecountry
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 19:07:11 |Display all floors
I came to China because my father and my mother are both Chinese so when I came to this world I directly came to China.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 20:33:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-11 20:27
Oh, your wife is so possessive ...

If you had it your way you could have many wives in many count ...

I'll put it to her. Don't hold your breath. {:soso_e101:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 21:33:06 |Display all floors
I was born in China and I love China because she is my motherland. Of course, it's also because of the tasty food.
Only because its your motherland and the food is tasty for you? is that all?

I just wish the air would be cleaner and there would be fewer people.
Wishing a better air makes senses but fewer people? you are talking about your own people, your compatriots.

Gooing to the question

To love China and come to China are two different things

First, I don´t love China (I´m not Chinese), I like China and I am here because I have a consulting company here and married with a Chinese woman.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 21:34:58 |Display all floors
I have the feeling that Robert suddenly will appear around here
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.