Views: 14620|Replies: 14

男子用《午夜凶铃》中的木偶女鬼惊吓女友 [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-7-10 22:41:10 |Display all floors
Boyfriend's terrifying wake-up prank ongirlfriend using giant puppet replica of creepy ghost girl from horror movieThe Ring

恶作剧:男友用电影《午夜凶铃》中的木偶女鬼来惊吓女友

Waking up from dozing on the sofa is always a bit disconcerting.

从沙发上醒来总是令人感觉到有点不安。

But spare a thought for this girl whoseboyfriend tried to convince her the scary ghost girl from horror move The Ringwas crawling out of their television.

但是想想这名女孩的遭遇,也许你会觉得自己幸运多了:她的男友通过恶作剧的手段让她认为《午夜凶铃》中的女鬼正在从电视机里爬出来。

The girl had fallen asleep on in theirliving room late one night, and unbeknown to her James Williams, her boyfriend,had spent weeks designing and constructing a believable puppet replica ofSamara from the 2002 film.

这名女孩前一晚睡在自己家的客厅里,在她不知情的情况下,她的男朋友已经花了几个星期的时间来准备吓吓她。

He even prepared his prank by telling his girlfriend that he thought he 'saw awoman standing at the end of our bed in the middle of the night.'

在整个恶作剧的准备中,他甚至还对自己的女友说他认为他“在深夜的时候看到一个女人站在床脚上”。

Mr Williams created the puppet using rubber gloves, party balloons.bubble wrap,brown paper, old clothes, coat hanger, tape and paint.

他用橡胶手套,派对气球,气泡膜包装材料,牛皮纸,旧衣服,衣架,胶带和油漆等制成了这个木偶。

He put it together while his girlfriend wasout of the house and hid it in the attic when he was ready.

在女友不在家里时他就把它们组装在一起,做好了后就把它藏在阁楼里。

He wrote on his YouTube page: 'After that I waited for the perfectmoment when she would be asleep in front of the TV.

他在youtube上写道:“所有工作都准备好后,我就只等她睡在电视机前的好时机了。”

Mr Williams attached the puppetto the television and controlled it using two wooden rods as he stood onthe staircase.

他把木偶附在电视机上,然后自己站在楼梯上通过两条木质标尺来控制这个木偶。

When she finally awoke she was greeted withthe terrifying sight of the ghost girl leering out from the screen oppositeher, screaming loudly.

当她醒来时就看到了一个可怕的女鬼从对面的电视机爬出来,被吓得大声尖叫。

He wrote: 'I wanted to see how my girlfriend would react to a ghost comingout the tv trying to grab hold of her. I did it by creating a ghost like puppetthat would clamp to the tv screen.

他写道:“我想看看女友在一只女鬼从电视机里钻出来并想要抓住她时她会作何反应。所以我就制作了这么一个木偶女鬼,把它附在电视上。”

'I had to stop her running out the house.She said "my legs went like jelly, I couldn't really think what washappening but all I knew was that thing just kept coming at me".

“我不得不阻止她跑出房子。她说:“我的两条腿像果冻一样,我当时真不知道发生了什么事情,我所知道的是这个东西在不停的靠近我。”“

At the end you see her looking over atit. She was asking. "What is it? What is it?". I don't thinkI've ever seen a mouth open so wide screaming...'

“最终,你可以看到她在检查着这个木偶,并且不停的问‘这是什么东西?这是什么东西?’。我从来没有看过一张嘴在喊叫时可以张得那么大。”

来源: 龙腾网

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 20:11:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 20:11:43 |Display all floors
it's not funny at all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 20:48:00 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-7-11 04:11
it's not funny at all

would you slap me if i do that to you  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-11 23:41:25 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-11 20:48
would you slap me if i do that to you

I would kill you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 02:42:21 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-7-11 07:41
I would kill you

kill me is much better than hurt me...i'd accept that than pain  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-12 16:50:04 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-12 02:42
kill me is much better than hurt me...i'd accept that than pain

torture you until you die

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.