Views: 8230|Replies: 4

China Converting US Debt To Gold: Wikileaks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-4 14:33:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-7-4 13:35

China Converting US Debt To Gold: Wikileaks

Uploaded on 16 Sep 2011                                                                                                                                                                  
Wikileaks has revealed how China has been adapting to holding too much US debt. It seems they've also managed to find a way to undermine the US dollar as a the world's reserve currency at the same time.

http://maoistrebelnews.wordpress.com/...

Excerpt:

"If China takes even a portion of America’s position as world reserve currency, it would have tremendous effects on the US debt held by foreign countries. The American debt rating would begin to decline as the dollar has less strength. It would also mean that it will become harder for the US to pay back debt it already owes. There is a real danger that this could sink the US dollar completely.The move by China, which does threaten US interests, should not be unexpected. After all they do hold $3.04tn US dollars in reserves according to Xinhua news agency, and $1.166tn of US government debt as of June 30, 2011, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. This is a very dangerous amount to hold. A default of the US dollar could potentially destroy the Chinese economy. China’s reaction is excellent, diversify the debt being held, and increase the power of your own currency at the same time.Buying gold is smart thing to do with American debt. As America reaches closer and close to outright bankruptcy, the value of gold keeps increasing. The gold is worth more than American money."

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 07:31:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-8-16 07:36

When the World's Most Popular Religion Falls, Hyperinflation ......

Published on Aug 5, 2013

just found this in the archives from this past April that we never released, so here it is. the world's most popular faith-based religion one if a false one and it is fractional-reserve based fiat currency. When the first fiat currency falls, whether it is the yen, the pound sterling, the Euro, or the USD, hyperinflation will arrive like a screaming banshee from hell.

Here's the link to the video about US debt reaching to the sun and back more than 80X's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DBlUd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2IgNO4sM9OM

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 08:33:04 |Display all floors
gold salesmen are like  climate change deniers ........their stock in trade is LIES and more LIES.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-16 08:36:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-8-16 08:37

i

if everybody sells their shares and buy gold................

there will be more no economy in the world....and sansukong will be celebrating in the drains........................

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-3-8 19:02:29 |Display all floors
Strange! However, the real economies seem not to rely on gold but products and productivity.
US owes the world more than the world does to US, yet US could borrow almost endlessly.
With printing money, US solved financial crisis of year 2008 and all the labelled toxic assets evaporated into thin air.
The world still holds more green backs than before 2008 financial crisis shook it. So, taking gold does not really protects!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.