Author: latte626

Photo: Urumqi street scene after riots [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-3 11:32:30 |Display all floors
y the butthurt when things r going back to normal? is seems people want bad things to happen in china to make themselves feel better

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 11:54:02 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-7-3 09:44
You're officially incoherent. Lay down and take a rest.

Are you writing this in your home in the west just like all of those nasty propagandists ? Birds of a feather, obviously. I'm sure you can find your own comfotable bed to sleep in when you've done all of your officiating ( or are you practising to become a red-in-tooth-and-claw Chinese official ? ).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 13:07:21 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2013-7-3 11:54
Are you writing this in your home in the west just like all of those nasty propagandists ? Birds o ...

Chill out dude. No need to hit the roof. I'm sure robert237 was just expressing his opinion and meant you no offense. And he has a point, though I'm not exactly in favor of using the word "propagandist" when it's been overused so much on this forum.
The North Remembers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 13:52:06 |Display all floors
gavingy Post time: 2013-7-3 13:07
Chill out dude. No need to hit the roof. I'm sure robert237 was just expressing his opinion and me ...

I take no offense with most of Red Robert's remarks because they are so dull, predictable and irrelevant. His use of cliched terms such as western stooges / propagandists / greedy capitalists is an obvious example of such trite and vapid vocabulary. When he calls other posters liars, that tends to reveal more about his own frustrations and inadequacies than anything else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 15:58:49 |Display all floors
Except for the meat butcher, I don't think rest of them are u-ghurs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 17:50:49 |Display all floors
人民安居乐业。
武警英姿飒爽。

People are enjoying their lives, and police officers are so handsome.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-7-3 18:07:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2013-7-3 18:13
Newtown Post time: 2013-7-2 11:28
So the photographer rushed out quickly and took all of these different shots of Urumqi, across man ...

But recent acts of terror were not in Urumqi  ? Were they ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.