Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] Why Chinese men flock to Thailand for brides?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-3 17:51:44 |Display all floors
Ivy-Siu Post time: 2013-7-3 16:57
Male and female ratio in China is not in a balance. Lots of men could not find brides, and I think t ...

Oh yes, I would definitely say you are a girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 01:39:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-3 21:50
What has France got to do with Chinese weddings? You are talking yourself into the outsider/s corn ...
  1. ust because I mentyioned that I had been invited to a handful of weddings while during the same period of time in China I have been to dozens of such events does not mean what you concluded.
Copy code
I know it doesn't mean what I concluded. It was a big poo from a lil'un for a big'un.
I just watched "Baby's Day Out". Moral is one should be beware of lil'un. I welcome your steamroller ride.

Do not look at the world with so much suspicion, Seneca. There are good and bad people everywhere. As they teach by example in leadership training programs, people have the tendency to find traitors in their teams even though there is none. So have faith in humanity. Not all bad goes on around as you think. Trust me. I feel you yourself is not so bad either. Why do you find others so bad? Your few bucks may be desirable by a few but not all. So make sincere relations and you will surely enjoy your stay in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 01:45:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-3 21:45
Who the phuck do you think the Chinese officials are? Do you think they are as jingoistic and dimw ...
  1. Do you think they are as jingoistic and dimwitted as you?????
Copy code
I must get appreciation from all other members of the forum and an award. I made the sir praise Chinese first time ever.
We had a good basketful of barter.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 01:45:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-3 21:45
Who the phuck do you think the Chinese officials are? Do you think they are as jingoistic and dimw ...

Now you should accept that I am not always serious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 12:26:19 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-3 17:07
As I read elsewhere, Male to female ratio is greater than 1 in china means more men than female. N ...

Yes, there are more male than female in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 12:27:11 |Display all floors
geoxian Post time: 2013-7-3 17:51
Oh yes, I would definitely say you are a girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-4 13:07:13 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-3 17:24
Ah! Take it easy. My irritation does not go on forever. It is OK. This forum is full of fun-loving ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.