Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] Why Chinese men flock to Thailand for brides?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-3 16:41:19 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-7-3 13:38
And yes, you do not know much about Thailand either.  There are many, many Chinese men doing busin ...

I just did exercise to search net for lady boy customer info on net. There is a lengthy interview of a group of lady boys. They say that most of their customers are Japanese, Singaporeans, Europeans and Yankees. It nowhere mentions Chinese, Indonesian or Indian. What do you say about it?
I am still to find a source which clearly says that most customers of the lady boys are Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 16:46:18 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-3 16:41
I just did exercise to search net for lady boy customer info on net. There is a lengthy interview  ...

Where did I say MOST of the customers are Chinese?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 16:57:57 |Display all floors
Male and female ratio in China is not in a balance. Lots of men could not find brides, and I think that they go to Vietnam and Thailand to find one is reasonable. But still have a lot of men remain single for their whole life. Maybe that can change the old ideas of parents always want to have a boy in their family. I appreciate that I am a girl and I don't have too much pressure on this issue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 17:06:29 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-7-3 13:46
Where did I say MOST of the customers are Chinese?
  1. Chinese men flock to Thailand because they like the ladyboys.
Copy code
Now you are irritating me. Do you know the meaning of word "flock"? Chinese is the most populated country in the world. Thailand is very nearby for them. If such a huge population flock to a neighbor, what can be the result? The lady boys' should have Chinese as some of the most significant customers. I am not interested in teaching logic here.

But anyway, it seems you made the statement for the sake of just replying to the thread with your reason. And your reason is they go their for lady boys. That's not a valid reason yet because it is unproven. QED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 17:07:58 |Display all floors
Ivy-Siu Post time: 2013-7-3 13:57
Male and female ratio in China is not in a balance. Lots of men could not find brides, and I think t ...

As I read elsewhere, Male to female ratio is greater than 1 in china means more men than female. No?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 17:16:50 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-3 17:06
Now you are irritating me. Do you know the meaning of word "flock"? Chinese is the most populated  ...

Sorry to irritate you............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 17:24:30 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-7-3 14:16
Sorry to irritate you............

Ah! Take it easy. My irritation does not go on forever. It is OK. This forum is full of fun-loving people who can have duels but they don't take them too long.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.