Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] Why Chinese men flock to Thailand for brides?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-3 15:05:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-2 22:36
Mr Inquisitor Inspector,

don't get your nose in a twist because a Westerner understands Chinese c ...
  1. Let me put it to you I have been to dozens of weddings in China, and in the ten years that I spent in France I attended not even five. So what conclusion will you draw from this?
Copy code
It is easy to understand. French people did not like you much. Much not required perhaps. As is the Chinese culture, they try to be nice with you by inviting you to ceremonies, but they forget to realize that your highness is too occupied with invitations from all around the world for inaugurations and too busy in managing the universe. They should abstain from giving such small troubles to you.

OK. Fun apart. Seriously, do you feel that it is bad on Chinese people's part to invite you or others? Isn't it a good cultural sense? What do you prefer-French style or Chinese?
  1. don't get your nose in a twist because a Westerner understands Chinese culture a lot better than you do.
Copy code
Please do not try to make completely wrong statements and fool others. It is the Indian who can understand Chinese culture more easily than west. Take religion for example. Take Chinese calender. Take the way Chinese celebrate festivals. You want to justify lies by arguments. But truth does not change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 15:15:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-2 22:27
When my wife and I stood in front of the registrar her question was not, What nationality are you, ...

Or was it, like, poor registrar tried to ask about your nationality and got so shocked by your response that she forgot her own nationality and identity?
It is surprising that she dared to ask you if you love the girl or not. I am sure your answer must not have been a straight yes or no.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 15:18:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-2 21:53
Why do you take yourself so seriously, Yogi? Just because I gracedc your post with a reply doesn't ...

Thanks a lot, your highness, for making me graceful with a reply! You do not need to get into the battlefield. Your profile itself can automatically eliminate all adversary.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 16:06:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-7-2 22:38
Why does grb have to come up with "records" to "prove" his point about lady boys? Don't you read n ...

It is his allegation. So obviously he needs to prove it.
Indian newspapers don't publish news about Thai activities. I have never been to Thailand and dont wanna go as it doesn't interest me.
I am trying to find out info about the customers of Thai lady boys as the guy alleging didn't do it.
Would you mind sharing the source? I am sure you have many over your fingers. Sounds so from your language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 16:17:33 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-3 16:06
It is his allegation. So obviously he needs to prove it.
Indian newspapers don't publish news abou ...

You must be living in a cave if you have never heard of the ladyboys in Thailand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 16:32:24 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2013-7-3 13:17
You must be living in a cave if you have never heard of the ladyboys in Thailand.

Yes. But my cave has got all facilities including wireless internet.
Did I say anywhere that I have not heard about lady boys? Please re-read my post.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 16:38:17 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-3 16:32
Yes. But my cave has got all facilities including wireless internet.
Did I say anywhere that I hav ...

And yes, you do not know much about Thailand either.  There are many, many Chinese men doing business in Thailand.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.