Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] Why Chinese men flock to Thailand for brides?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-2 22:29:17 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-2 18:55
I think so too.

Yes. So to agree with you all. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 22:37:07 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-2 21:57
C'mon, admit it, a little harmless flirting is not such a bad thing, as long as the wife doesn't f ...

I think everyone likes a compliment

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 00:43:12 |Display all floors
Yogesh Post time: 2013-7-2 17:22
Please share the records or stories which prompted you to make such statements. Hope you won't mak ...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-7-3 10:10:01 |Display all floors
because Thai brides are cheaper ?
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 10:37:44 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-29 22:28
Western men always treat Asian women, young Asian boys and girls as the sex objects they can buy and ...

Not true sir, I do not treat my Chinese wife as a sex object and I am very respectful of all the Chinese I meet.  And I have not bought anyone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 11:34:38 |Display all floors
the simple answer is lack of women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-3 14:49:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yogesh at 2013-7-3 11:51
seneca Post time: 2013-7-2 22:30
I think you take yourself too seriously, my li'l un. Just because I dignify your post with a reply ...

Sir, I am grateful to you for honoring me with a reply. Even though you used the language, as it is your habit, to show me in poor light by turning off my stars, I believe that my stars must be in the best position possible ever that you replied.

Thanks a ton for calling me a little entity and not a molecule or an electron or a proton or perhaps a boson! We tiny particles out here fall short in gauging your greatness. So we humbly request you to kindly share a few of the achievements (achievement for us but they must be routine little activities for your highness). Would you please also mind sharing the details of the great planet and the kingdom where you incarnated, the request which you have been evading so far for some mysterious reasons?

Thanks a lot for your kindness for not fighting with a li'l! You do not need to waste your strength for such petty activities. We are sure that you can simply crush li'l ones below your enormous pinky toe.

I am sure that you do not approve of Snowden activities. Otherwise, he would have got asylum in your pious feet. Nobody can save those whom you do not like. We have Rajnikanth sir-the one and only-in India. Universe understood that there is no match for him. But you came to this world to balance it as one supreme power is not a healthy environment.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.