Author: sunnylin01

[Cross-culture marriage] Why Chinese men flock to Thailand for brides?     [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-7-2 19:22:20 |Display all floors
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-7-2 14:56
Depends on individuals.

Thank you!! You are an objective stakeholder
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 19:24:46 |Display all floors
roninxian Post time: 2013-7-2 13:23
According to current statistics, in China there are 100 marriageable girls for every 120 boys.  Ma ...

yeas my point made good

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 19:36:40 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-2 19:22
Thank you!! You are an objective stakeholder

Why?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 19:46:57 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-2 16:20
You answered it..........Dalits must be treated with dignity via education and progressive governa ...

Ah! You started the discussion incoherently. Anyway, to answer this, let me tell you that it is not going to help just like that.
There are problems with Indian psyche. It is a cultural issue. Casteism is so deeply rooted and running in the blood of most Indians (even very well educated) that Dalits suffer. They are a weak section of the society who has suffered for several thousand years. It will take immense efforts to bring them to the mainstream. They have changed a lot in the last 60 years after independence in 1947. Reservations in education and jobs have helped them. But it is not enough.

I do not see the change happening in mainstream mindset. That can occur only when Dalits work hard, become economically stronger and create a new economic class. It is not going to happen. In fact, the chasm between the rich and poor (ostensibly, most Dalits fall into poor. Rich are mostly from other castes) is only widening. The new found education system, where private schools with high feels providing state-of-the-art education and rubbish government schools have no comparison, is making it extremely difficult/almost impossible for poor to catch up.

As I said elsewhere, there is bleak future of India. No surprise. Naxalism and crimes are only going to increase.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 20:28:15 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-7-2 02:23
Not even after a bite near your eyelid?

somehow mosquitos wont fly near by me (honestly) & other gettin bite like krazy maybe my skin has some sort of repellent (not sexi enough)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 21:17:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-7-2 17:19
 YOUAREMY-SUNS Post time: 2013-7-2 15:36
Why?

Because your answer was 'depends on individuals'! There are people up here that won't qualify their answer! An example.....Chinese girls are beautiful

It is some Chinese girls not all. Same as some are unable to remain thin/skinny etc.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-7-2 21:25:50 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2013-7-2 16:28
somehow mosquitos wont fly near by me (honestly) & other gettin bite like krazy maybe my skin has  ...

A job in UN awaits

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.