Author: sunnylin01

TV Host Ji Yingnan Reveals Lavish Mistress Lifestyle   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-23 07:32:08 |Display all floors
another Guo Mei-mei type of girl who gets instant attention from the Chinese media, which loves to provide them with publicity.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 18:20:42 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-23 03:16
If you ask they have to provide a person of the same gender to search you. But that is very cumber ...

Well if other people cannot fight for their right to dignity........you have answered it. A lot of people don't know. Aside for the potential legal requirement, common sense really.

If a lot of people are going to waste their time watching reality tv shows and jumping off he sheer face of rocks....let them worry about it.

I am sure someone at the airport speaks English. I have had that benefit for other reasons and if they don't, there is always a traveller that speaks English.

Were you provided with a male person when faced with that situation?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 18:23:27 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-23 03:24
Chinese security also posts signs while you're going through the checkpoint saying you cannot slow ...

exactly.....I don't care about their silly signs. They can terrorise their citizens if they want and if their citizens are brow beaten to submission via threats and other ways they are distracted, their problems.

It seems to me that you are trying to change China for the Chinese....good luck in that folly. Successive US Presidents has failed.....
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 21:22:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2013-6-23 23:49
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-23 18:20
Well if other people cannot fight for their right to dignity........you have answered it. A lot of ...

Yes I was provided with a male. The girl who attempted to search me seemed shocked as apparently no one ever told her passengers have this option. My wife who is Chinese explained to her (in Chinese as she didn't speak English) that Western culture (indeed almost all of the world) does not permit strangers of the opposite sex to search your body.

Having to explain something so innately understood by the rest of the world shows china may have advanced in economics but is still very behind in social matters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 21:26:49 |Display all floors
She was a hostess of a program so I believe she has super "oral" skills.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 21:54:54 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-6-23 18:23
exactly.....I don't care about their silly signs. They can terrorise their citizens if they want a ...

I very much like the Chinese people they are just as good as any good people in the world. They are a part of the same humanity to which I belong and just as in the Western Culture which I live deserve to be treated respectfully.

I have disrespect for the Chinese government because they have disrespect for the Chinese people. I'm not saying about every matter but surely in this matter where effectively males are marginalized and taught their dignity is a silly concept fomented by Western Culture; that is shameful. Every human being regardless of their nationality, culture, ethnicity, color or gender should always be treated with the very same dignity and respect, period.

If Chinese males like this policy fine. But the Chinese government which chose to open up to the world because it  felt there was benefit in doing so needs to recognize that many visitors from other cultures will find this practice inherently  disrespectful and offensive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-23 22:17:26 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-6-23 17:22
Yes I was provided with a male. The girl who attempted to search me seemed shocked as apparently n ...

yes, culture has nothing to do with it, good sense, yes. It is obvious what would happen if a man is allowed to search a woman.and vice versa.

hand gestures would suffice in the absence of language

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.