Author: vincent01

Should we ban dog meat festival?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-6-21 20:17:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-6-21 19:39
I don't think Westerners are sitting in glass houses in this matter ...

... we have long ago sto ...

Animals are bred for meat. It is based on profitability and demand. It has no basis on whether they run in herds, flocks, packs, prides or whatever. Perhaps if Western countries were subjected to a famine then domestic animals would very quickly be returned to the menu to join the horse where there are an excess of animals.

What is important in this issue is whether the animal is raised and killed in a humain fashion and whether the species is under threat of extinction because there are no legal barriers that have been raised for cuteness in most parts of the world.

(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-21 20:25:24 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2013-6-21 20:06
We will have to ask Kiwi about the Wellies, it may be so or just a Freudian slip.

My blood pressu ...

If you have high blood pressure then if commonly affects your kidneys and if so then beer is bad for you. Sorry to be the bearer of depressing news. Wine is OK though. Cider is very bad!

Your BP should be at reasonable levels in the summer - it's the winter that's dangerous. Try more excercise.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2013-6-21 20:28:44 |Display all floors
fatdragon Post time: 2013-6-21 20:25
If you have high blood pressure then if commonly affects your kidneys and if so then beer is bad f ...

My kidney function is spot on, it is tested each year as part of my Shanghai Universal Medical that includes 2  A4 pages of blood results.

I am around 4kg over weight but exercise a reasonable amount, my blood pressure seems to increase with the temperature and is higher in the summer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 16:47:01 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-6-21 16:35
Okay ms. Wrong. If you think licking dog penis is more hygenic than picking your nose in public, s ...

Defending your honorable status as a certified nose picker and ass licker, no doubt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 16:50:05 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-6-21 13:22
People living in glass houses should not throw stones.

Ok fair enough, ban dog meat, then ban ALL m ...

You're right. It's much healthier and far less cruel to be a vegetarian.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 16:54:10 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2013-6-21 18:12
Bestiality

Do you indulge in bestiality , Miss Wrong ?

if YOU were to bed a dog, that would be incestuous.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-6-22 17:15:16 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2013-6-22 16:54
if YOU were to bed a dog, that would be incestuous.

Dog lover

I thought you were a dog lover at least in the Platonic sense, Miss W. I rather dislike the noisy and ubiquitous creatures.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.